- Minimum Eligibility to Join Final year students of: Engg. (All streams) BCA, BSC (Phys, Che, Maths, Stats, CS, IT), BCOM (IT, CS, Maths, Stats) X, XII and Grad ≥ 50%
- 100% Placement Assistance*
- Interviews with Top Companies
- Final year undergraduates, acquire essential job-oriented skills, build an outstanding personal brand, and double your job prospects and success.
Become a StackRoute Certified Full Stack Software Engineer in Java and Angular Technology Stack and join the acclaimed NIIT-StackRoute alumni network.
Top skills you will learn
- Computer Science Fundamentals
- Object Oriented Programming In Java
- SPA Using Angular
Please Fill the Form
This program is designed to build the core competencies i.e., the knowledge and skills required to perform the tasks required for the Full Stack Developer job role (Java, Angular and Java Spring tech stack) at the entry-level. As part of the learning journey, learners build the right attitude that sets them up for seamlessly transitioning to this role, as well as making them aware of some of the best practices that professionals are expected to adopt. The tough challenges that they encounter as part of the program and the capstone project help accelerate their experience. Overall, this program will help you become competent at building Full stack web applications, ensuring software quality through test automation, and communicating & collaborating effectively with team members in an agile software engineering work environment.
Programming foundation using Core Java Object-Oriented Programming in Java Building base Web dev. skills Bootstrap Front-end skills Back-end skills Capstone Project