- Graduates from any stream (with or without work experience) with age between 19-25 years (at the training start date) and who are interested to have a rewarding career in ICICI Bank.
- MONDAY TO SATURDAY | 6 - 8 Hrs Online Classes
- LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
- CASE STUDIES
- INCLUDED DIGITAL SKILLS ROLE PLAY
- THE NIIT DIGITAL ADVANTAGE
- CLASSROOM-LIKE EXPERIENCE
- PEER AND FACULTY CONNECT
- X, XII & Graduation should be in Regular mode (No other means like Correspondence Mode or Distance Learning, Vocational, Open schooling is allowed).
- X, XII & Graduation Average passing marks should be 50+ %
- 1 year gap in academics is allowed after Graduation.
- Must possess PAN card and Aadhaar card & submit a copy of the same at the time of the selection process.
- Candidate with 0-2 years of work experience can also apply.
The programme has been specially designed for ICICI Bank with NIIT IFBI as the training partner to build a pool of Relationship Manager, who can contribute to the growing momentum of the sector and help the bank achieve new levels of profitability and customer relationships.
An assured opportunity to get job at ICICI Bank
The programme is aimed to start a career as a Relationship Manager at ICICI Bank, which is The Best Company to Work for in the BFSI sector & 4th rank in Top 10 companies across all sectors as per the survey done by Business Today in 2020. A Relationship Manager is someone who adds value to the bank and the customers. They identify and understand the financial needs of the customers and provide suitable solutions for them. They play a vital role in acquiring new customers & cross-selling to existing customers. Thus, the program aims to create first-day-first-hour industry-ready entry-level modern banking professionals, for a modern banking sector!
- Starting salary of 2.45L p.a
- Prestigious role of a Relationship Manager
- Fulfilling job with a scope to grow in the future
NIIT IFBI in collaboration with ICICI Bank has designed a comprehensive portfolio of a training programme and developed a relevant course content that hones the soft and hard skills needed by new-age banks, thus creating industry-ready professionals.
The programme is delivered using NIIT’s digital platform, where expert faculty members engage participants in a variety of experiential activities. Participants interact with faculty and other participants, perform video-based role-plays and submit their assignments as per the curriculum plan.
- Understand the products, processes and policies of ICICI Bank
- Get a holistic understanding of the Banking industry
- Acquire skills and techniques for selling banking and financial products
|41,000/- Excluding GST @ 18%
|Assured Job Opportunity*
|Role as a Relationship Manager
|21 Days Programme
|25000+ Learners Placed**
Testimonial Videos – Click Here
NEAREST NIIT CENTER SUPPORT
Get assistance from the Nearest NIIT Centre for any support or query.