- Absolutely no expertise required to get started with this course.
- Online Sessions
- Weekend Classes *
- A Beginner's Guide to Vedic Maths
- Childers from Age group starting from 14 to any age is fine.
- Must for the parents who are introducing mathematics to their kids.
- Teachers who want to give a unique math learning experience to their students.
- Anyone who want to understand the simple yet effective techniques of mental mathematics for the most fundamental mathematical process.
- People writing Competitive Exams
“answer cross-checking” techniques offered by Vedic Mathematics and various math brain teasers with answers. Each lecture clearly describes the mental math technique and its application as well as coupled with Quiz/Practice exercise. It’s a complete workshop having learn-practice-revise model and you can consider these math videos as cool math games online.
What you’ll learn ?
- Students will find basic mathematical operation very simpler and less time consuming.
- Clearly understand Vedic techniques to perform very big addition and subtraction in shortest time possible.
- Learners will love to play cool math games related to addition and subtraction.
- The math phobia will go out of the learner’s mind.
Why should YOU take this course ?
- You will learn the brain friendly mental math techniques about basic mathematical operation like addition and subtraction.
- The mental math techniques discussed are very useful for kids to help them engage in the math-learning process.
- The Vedic Mathematics techniques discussed in this course will make the process of addition and subtraction engaging, time effective and 100% accurate. You will surely love mathematics and can prepare cool math games for kids or math riddles for kids.
- Application developers can use this mental math tricks for kids and develop a math apps for kids.