- Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- Participants need to have at least 4 GB RAM PC/Laptop with i5 processor.
- Ability to seamlessly install and run Windows based applications will be required (most software run on Windows systems).
- Off class access to reasonable internet bandwidth and readiness to do hands-on exercises on own laptop/desktop.
- Prior coding/programming is not a prerequisite, although exposure will be useful.
- Participants will need to download software as may be required. Necessary information will be sent to participants closer to commencement date.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience
Post the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance & evaluation criteria of the Executive Certificate Program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by SPJIMR.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These can be in the form of a quiz, assignment, case study or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate from SPJIMR as appropriate.
|Artificial intelligence||Deep Learning|
|Machine Learning||Visual Programming with Orange|
|Supervised Learning Algorithms||Weka|
|Pre-Processing||Exposure to ML in R|
|Unsupervised Learning||RPA (Robotic Process Automation)|
|Exposure to Python in ML||BOTSc|