Deploying hadoop cluster, maintaining a hadoop cluster, adding and removing nodes using cluster monitoring tools like Cloudera Manager
– Configuring the NameNode high availability and keeping a track of all the running hadoop jobs.
– Implementing, managing and administering the overall hadoop infrastructure.
– Taking care of the day-to-day running of Hadoop clusters
– should Work closely with the database team, network team, data science team and application teams to make sure that all the big data applications are highly available and performing as expected.
– Capacity planning and estimating the requirements for lowering or increasing the capacity of the hadoop cluster.
– Deciding the size of the hadoop cluster based on the data to be stored in HDFS.
– Ensure that the hadoop cluster is up and running all the time.
– Monitoring the cluster connectivity and performance.
– Manage and review Hadoop log files.
– Backup and recovery tasks
– Resource and security management
– Troubleshooting application errors and ensuring that they do not occur again.
- Experience Level Middle
- Total Years Experience 3-5
- Academic degree option-1-graduate, option-3-be-btech-mtech